Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Today I go to school, Mom?

The Kiddo is so excited about going to school! Yesterday, he sang me a new lullaby, and when asked where he learned it, he responded, "At school." No matter how many different ways and times I asked, he was insistent that he learned it at school. Since we have yet to set foot into his classroom, I know this is not the case (great deductive reasoning on my part, right?!).

I love the fact that he's excited about school, but I admit to being nervous about how he'll feel about school once he is there. I just hope and pray that he loves his teacher...and his classmates...and that they love him too! Cause he's a pretty special kid with lots to offer! Here's a little reminder for me (and for him) of some summer fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment