Crystal over at Money Saving Mom sets 10 weekly goals, broken down into the 4 categories of family/mothering, personal, home management, and business. I'm not quite ready to jump into that many weekly goals, but I think I can handle 10 monthly goals!
So without further ado, here are the 10 goals I am setting for "I'm gonna try" July:
Family/Mothering:I'll try to check in now and again on how they are going!
1. Tell P-Daddy I love him on a daily basis
2. Complete at least 2 preschool packs with Pooh
3. Plan and implement at least 2 family outings
4. Eat clean with no more than 20% of calories as treats
5. Find an exercise routine that works for me and my schedule
6. Eat down the freezer by joining the pantry challenge at Good (Cheap) Eats
7. Organize the junk room
8. Keep the family room uncluttered
9. Prepare grant application
10. Submit 3 manuscripts for publication