Monday, July 16, 2012

My addiction

I love finding a good deal. I freely admit that I'm addicted to these orange stickers at Kroger (people who know me will tell you that I'm addicted to anything orange in general):


I'm especially addicted to them when they are attached to really good 88% cacao dark chocolate like this:


P-Daddy went to the store for bleach and came home with that stack of chocolate bars in the midst of our pantry challenge. But not a word of complaint from me on this! I can see that he's learning to check the special wall at our local Kroger, and that he knows to stock up on a deal when the price is right. Plus, he was clearly thinking of me when he bought these ;-)

I have to admit that I'm a little worried about getting a good chocolate fix while I'm in Guatemala! For this trip, I'll be dropping a couple of these into my bag, and taking a look around to see where I can find the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment