Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm (almost) packed!

I know, I know, it's a whole week before we hop on a plane and head to Guatemala but I know this next week is going to be crazy, so I wanted to get a head start on it. So far, I've packed most of my bag (minus the last few gifts that have not arrived in the mail yet, plus my last couple clothing items that are currently in the washing machine), and I've packed Pooh's bags for daycare and for my sister. And I made daily love you's for Pooh.

The love you's are just envelopes with notes on the front, and little treats inside. The treats include a family picture, a new hot wheels car, a new card game, fruit snacks, cheese crackers, and a few other small things. Each morning Pooh gets to have someone read him the note and then open the envelope. It's just a little way for us to say "I love you" even though we are not right by his side. We'll be talking by Skype or Google chat while we are gone too, but there's not a limit to how often we tell him we love him, is there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment